* Please be aware – we have run out of licences on most of our e-learning courses and we are unable to buy anymore until our contract with Virtual College renews.
We are able to still authorise applications that come in but you won’t be given access to the course until a licence becomes available.
A few licences are released for use when someone doesn’t complete a course within the 6 week deadline but most people may need to wait until our contract renews mid August when all our e-learning courses will have licences again.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding. *
e-Learning modules are flexible online training courses with resources that can be downloaded and referred to when needed. All modules are free of charge.
- Level 1 Safeguarding Children
- Level 1 Safeguarding Adults
- Awareness of Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Gang Related Issues and County Lines
- Self-Neglect (adult safeguarding)
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews
Go to the booking pages and either register with an account via our Virtual College learning management system or log in if you already have an account and then use the Learning tile on your dashboard. You will then need to click "Available Learning" to bring up the list to make an application.
For technical difficulties with Virtual College or an e-learning course contact firstname.lastname@example.org